still awake

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

i'm still awake and not yet sleepy for I'm finishing a download file for my creative side and while I wait, I just found a bottle of Soju, a Korean distilled rice wine in our ref and It sits there for almost 2 month, so i scolded my sister for leaving that poor bootle so I opened it up and take a sip, just to taste the korean wine.

small amount of taste drinking plus I ate 2 packs of Eggnog cookies, and I just realize that japanese sake taste better than the Soju we had. The last taste of Sake I had was 4 years ago in Rai Rai Ken, Megamall for only P200 per small bottle and thats 3 shots of sake, hot or cold.

The soju is tasteless, but it smells alcohol, but when you drink it, you wont taste anything, but you can smell the alcohol aroma, and then it will left a warm surge in your throat down to your tummy. in other words...it taste good.

i just taste it a small amout and after a nearly a half neck bottle, I stopped drinking it coz I can feel that I'm floating already.whoa.. my sister drank some but she stop too coz its her nth time to drink that she knows the back hang over after.

so after that..been surfing the web, searching and researching for the new scrooge.
got some good tips and software to test.

it seems that we are getting lucky this month.
my siter won 2 prizes and got some good freebies that adds to her collection
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
one is a autograph poster by the HALE band, she got it from a Seventeen magazine contest, and then an airmail package arrived containing goodies from China.
and she won again from a China Radio polling contest.

freebies everywhere here at home.
but behold! my mighty hand!!!
tomorrow I'll be claiming my limited ed. King Kong tshirt and caps from i.ph
coz I did a King Kong movie review and posted it in my i.ph, which was required to join in the contest, and they contacted me yesterday and I told them that i'l picked it up in their office in Strata 100.

now i hope for the WWE ticket and I curse that txt contest, coz their network is always busy, my txt entry wont come through the busy network. I guess WWE will be no more to me. uhuhuhuh

whew!!!!! Feb 14 valentines day is near....and my lady love's natal day is also next to that...I have to save some more moolah for the important event of my life..


i've been editing this..but i didnt notice that glitch on the upper left side
hahahaha...hope ya like this honey !!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments