Milking...twinkle and digesting


Last friday, my girlfriend Lace Llanora went crazy on me and did something very extraordinary to me,. Have you experience being milked like a cow?
well, for me the experience is very tiring and exciting too, I never felt milked several times in my life hahahah. but the fun never stops there as she got tired also and scheduled a repeat performance soon.

Now I felt already the feeling of a cow being milked by a sexy goddess.

1.3 months
yesterday we went again to their dentist to have her gum stitch removal, I brought my laptop there to start the production for Toycon 2006, Its hard to bring up new gimmicks and ideas for the event, but the vision is still here and got a big chance to create again the biggest convention in the Philippines.


after the dentist, we went to Megamall to have our lunch and her sister suggestion to her mom to take us to Mann Hann. And whoa!! we ate like hungry lions!, me and Lace were happy and told them that it was our monthsary ahahhah, its a great food treat! the Oyster Cake, one of my all time favorite is the best!, Lace got a taste for it and she likes it, she said that its like an Okonomiyaki with oysters,. After eating some of it, blood rushes straight to my brain, as i heard, oysters are aphrosidiac food, meaning it increases your sex drive hahahaha.


after the meal, i accompanied Lace to buy these sparkling burloloys that you sticked it in your pants and shirts,. Twinkle, the name of the shop, they sell this sparlking gems that you can customized it with your garments, so then she chooses some, then i went to the restroom to discharge my wastes and after a minute I saw her carrying the plastic bag full of twinkle gems, prices range from 60-100 pesos, depends on the design., the twinkle gems are made in Korea.


At home I helped her iron the stuff to her pants and shirts, and after that we saw a good development of the iron on gems, it was a work of art ahhaha, Also Twinkle said that you can request for a customized gems of your own, but the minimum of it is 100 pcs.


at the mall, it was a good visit for me to Toy Kingdom, its been ages for the last visit and I'm glad that I got a chance to roam around the toy shop with her and her family. Saw some new toys in the stalls. like this Tamagotchi Connect, its the original Tamagotchi, virtual pet, now on its new version with infra-red capability which you can play head to head to other gochi's and with email account and free online membership if you got one original Tamagotchi connect. price is P1000
Also the virtual pet can be impregnated by other virtual pet, so better watch them carefully while they play with other virtual pets. Taking care of multiple virtual pet is hard, but its fun to have your own virtual pet family.


and check this, we played around with the magical board eheheeh

and then back home, lace milked me again oh lala!

Post a Comment

0 Comments