The Last V Stand

its a long journey yesterday having 3 trtips just to make it my day busy.
but before I started my adventure, I dine first to Mcdo just to fill my empty stomach with junkfoods and to taste the pleasure of paid advertisement of my blog. its a wonderful experience and I just wish that more company and people advertise here so that we can lift each others chair for both success in the web.


Rewarding myself a Big Mac. papara-pakyaw !

thanks to 888.com for the advertisement link here in my blog, and for that I tasted a cool paid ads in my blog. and the last of it went to my Big Mac.



my first stop is at the PinoyExchance office in Makati, claiming my winning ticket of Ice Age 2, in there I met Ada and Ryan, both forum moderators of PinoyExchange. its nice to meet people behind the monitors. after claiming my prize.

we talk about some goodies that they gave away last contest.
one is the V for Vendetta Mask. I toy around wearing the mask, even that I didn't own or win one of the 30 limited mask in the Philippines. I got the chance to hold it and wear it for quick photo shoot.

so to close my V for Vendetta MANIA in my blog.

here's the last photo blog entry that will be the main epilogue of my V for Vendetta craze.



Azrael got a chance to be V for one minute.


oh hell yeah !!! Az as V of V for Vendetta.
check out my rosy checks hahahaha
i looked like a wrestler !

thanks to Pinoyexchange.com

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Fra said…
i love the mask. <3
@shadow!!!
tnx !!!!!!
ahahahaha