HERO TV Summer Splash

Thanks to HERO TV for making another successful Anime event this summer. And thanks to everyone who attended the summer splash event at Splash Island.


by the bay



Az and RG photo buds

I look wasted here, its so hot and I'm glad that theres an airconditioned tent near the stage.
I spent my time for the last minute here before I dive down the pool.

During the call time at 5am, I was late and arrived at 7am, I just found out that the two buses left already and I was there infront of EGL bldg. deciding If I'm going to commute or not. but thanks to my fellow interns for informing me that the van of ABS CBN is parked infront and will give a ride to me and TV crew. whew! it was a very relaxing ride and all of us in the van fell asleep ( except the driver hahhaahha)


HERO TV club members sign up and enters the event for FREE


Splash Island


the stage


Himitsu Seki first band act


River ride


Do Ahou band performs its best !!


JP of HERO TV serves the ball


Eric Go, Channel producer of HERO TV made a successfull ball spike
(and they are floating)


SCQ Pao Diaz, celebrity host


Sam of Little Big Star


fan of Sam taking pictures


with Carlo of HERO TV and the almighty interns and staff


TRANCE, one of the best female band signing theme songs of Rayearth, Sailormon and Isumo.


Mike and X, jrockers on stand by



Happy Birthday ERIC GO !



Anime Dubbers and Directors


crowd




COSPLAY in summer attire !


Hooray! for Filcosplay


New Fallen Snow performs Yakitate Japan theme song


Do Ahou performes anime medleys during the cosplay event


traallaalala


going home..thanks to FART for the carpool.
I got sunburn, stiff neck and achy feet and damn I missed the Saisaki dinner treat
but its okay, Lace's massage saved me from bone breaking ache

ahhahahahahaa
till next summer event !! hohohohohoh

Post a Comment

0 Comments