Toycon prod. note 7

hello folks! time to update this production note of 5th Philippine Toy convention.

I like to announce that I didn't finishd the magazine ad, instead of finishing it, I decided to use the poster layout, the official one, for the magazine ad., and we are in hot water coz the deadline will be on Monday.

I already saw the poster design, its good and more colorful than last year posters.

We already removed the "5" logo and instead use a "V" logo for marking its 5th year of toy con.

Philippine Toy Con now starts to spread in International websites.
thanks to Adrian of www.Action-Figure.com for featuring our event for the 3rd time.
I promised that I will send the photos of last 2 years of Toy Con. this is a good material for the AF convention archive.


and for the good news!
I got some juicy notes that there will be a superstar guest coming this ToyCon.
and he is excited to meet us all and get to know the fan based here and the pinoy style of Collecting. I won't reveal who he is. But I already mentioned him here in my blog last year.

and here's my unfinished and not official poster ad for Toy Con 2006.



:) az

Post a Comment

0 Comments