osus Kemalataslatchi tside


its Xmen 3 baby!! hohoho Lace will treat me to watch the movie this evening, and Im so happy that I can watch this! sorry to those people in my YM list for reading my YM status " I want to watch XMEN 3, namatay si Wolverine sa huli at andun si Apocalypse at the end of the film" hahhahhaa, I was laughing when my gf,her officemate Chong, and the others thought that Wolverine died and Apocalypse enters at the end. ahaaha... sorry but that was a big joke.

i was lonely a while ago coz I might fail to watch the movie, my money from the bank haven't yet arrived, so i expected that to arrived yesterday but it failed to re-update the dollar to pesos transfer, so I guess that I wont be watching it tonight.

but to my super girlfriend Lace Llanora, the girl who came from the world of Suzaku, uses her magical butt shake and appeared in my head and she said that she will treat me a movie coz I look like a goner hahahahahah.

I told her last night that I always watch movies that came from comics every 1st day showing or premiere night, but I told her last night that i want to watch it on the 1st day coz its like my "panata" hahahhaa.

I think I'll pass on the Da Vinci movie, my sister said that the movie is not that good. well il just wait for the home video release of that film.




This is me and baby Anya

playing and watching Barney everyday, geez I am now convince to this purple gay dinosaur, he can sing, dance, jump and even change its costume. been looking to that mascot dinosaur, how did the person inside see under that foamy costume.?

EDTV
I just saw a movie in the net and thanks to ED TV LIVE, another webcam show of Edgar Tadeo and it features a very educational movie that lasted for 15 minutes. He was about to play the twins but I disconnected from the internet coz there might use the phone here.

Toycon Prod. note 10
yesterday I sat down and finished the 2 day programme for the event, and i was totally black out after listing and imagining the outcome of the event, yeah I do that everytime I start to create a program schedule of the event, its a 2 day so I used my time machine to go to the future in order to see what will be the outcome of the event and all I can say is that we did a kick ass convention and next year will be bigger than ever.

ToyCon 05 was a big leap for all of us for 2006, the preparation was like a one year war with our imaginations, forming this event is not like a highschool dance contest but its an event that showcases all our talent and popular culture scene. If the foreigns do it, we can do it too, but Im still dreaming of having our own San Diego Comic convention.

Partly happy coz the Philippine ToyCon is now being a reference guide to new conventions that will rise in the future and yes, some local organizers here admitted it and when I heard that to us, i was laughing at the back of my head, and said " we did it"I know that some rumors are already spreading, and these rumor mongers still continues their damage to us. i dont know why, but my assumption is that they try to keep the sponsors away from us. but for me its okay, Im really glad that some sponsors approached me and told me about this rumor, and then I clear it out and told them the real deal. and again .. I was laughing "who are these creeps"

but then the saga continues...

I was so excited that Digger Melsch, President and Founder of Art Asylum will be one of our guest of honor this ToyCon 2006. I began surfing the net to read some articles about Digger, and just read that he is a nice guy!, well if you saw his pictures you might get intimidated with his rocker attitude and fashion and he was dubbed at the Wizard world convention as the Bad guy in the action figure industry. Well for me he is cool! and damn I didnt know in the first place that he sculpted my favorite "Venom, the symbiote figure under the Along came a Spider Toyline", yeah if you can image a monstrous Venim symbiote that looks like an alien and it can stand to 12 inches.,

i remember when me and my brother bought that in Greenhills Best Toys, my mom scolded us in buying toys that are demonic hahhaha, we were laughing but from that figure we started to lighten up and the art appreciation occurs.

thanks to mom, we suspended our plan to buy a biggie size Malebolgia, from the SPAWN movie series, if you look at it you'll see its more demonic hhahahaa.

You just saw our guest band performers this year, and thank God that we will be having a full band set up for the first time, as we started having bands performing we were stuck in acoustic and electronica music. but then we decided that to fulfill everyone's request for a band performance. This year SOLACE will join the event, and thanks to Rodney for the interest in performing for their album tour, and just talked to JP Agcaoili of The Late Isabel and he said that their schedules are free and they will play at the event. i invited The Late Isabel to perform every year for the Toycon but the 3rd ToyCon, Wawi Navarozza, vocalist of TLI, was sick and then last year they were unable to perform coz we only have an acoustic set, but this year I hope everyone will be happy to see that The Late Isabel will be in our event.

For the Anime and Jrock bands, Neil messaged me and told me that they are willing to perform, he suggested the bands, Do Ahou, Rotschreck, New FAllen Snow, Trance and 100 Percent off. But they are too many and I need to give way a reserved time for our Battle of the Tribute Bands so I choses 3 bands instead. Then Neil told me that the New fallen snow band backed out and was replaced by the NEOTAKU. I was laughing that my old boys want to play in my event, but then I told Neil that pass on the message to my old boys about their proposal, Coz I romised myself not to let them play in my event due to past issues during year 2001 as a former anager
of the band, but i already moved on and let these boys, now adults, to play and have fun at our ToyCon. I know that they are already responsible adults and musicians.

Last week, Christian Alcala phoned me while i was at the party and i was surprise that the Legacy of Alcala will be exhibited and they will have a booth at the event, now his brother ALfredo Alcala Jr. txted me and told me to call him, but unfortunately Im still here in Cavite and I haven't visited my Home/Office/bedroom/kitchen house in Pasig were I do there all of my calls, i told him in an email that I will call him as soon as I arrived in Manila.

Been Thinking about our exhibit area, I requested a panel boards for the comic art exhibit and for the character creation contest, Im still waiting for a reply for an art group for their participation but for now I havent received anything yet from them so I might decide on something.

Superman Memorabilia, all I know that we will be having an all Superman collectibles displayed and I haven't confirmed to my co organizers about my idea of having a Superman comic art exhibit by our pinoy comic artist. I still haven't sent them my proposal, maybe I'll try next week, coz I know everyon is busy in their works.

I was planning to invite Sitti Navarro to perform as special guest, but Mark told me that her manager asked us if we have budget for her performance, I told Mark that we dont have any budget for a talent fee, Im guessing that her talent fee is now increasing due to her Golden Record Album Award last week. but then they told me that she can sing without the band, so for now still hope if she can come or not, its up to Mark the stuntman Cerbo to invite her.

we're having an Artist Booth and this booth will be used by our artist, they can use it free of charge. I haven't invited them all yet, but the first one was Gerry Alanguilan, but then he told me that he has a booth already invited by a friend, then he told me to invite the others, so I think I'll invitw Budget Tan, Carlo Vergara, Arnold Arre, then later on Gerry said that I try to invite David Hontiveros,. I haven't started anything, maybe I might compose an invitation
letter and send it this weekend, and btw, I already talked to Edgar Tadeo and he will try to look on his sked and he adviced I should try to invite Dennis Crisostomo, CArlo Pagulayan, Wilson Tortosa. geeez..that will be a lot more fun!

also I will invite them to participate on the day 1 event for a panel discussions about pinoy comics and also for the mark of giving a COMIC posthumous award and tribute to Alfredo Alcala Sr. for his great contribution.

whew!~ still have a lot of jobs to do and more exdeals to deal and more crazy ideas to release.

btw......again..the booth babe contest will be pushed through hehheehehemy co organizers really like my idea....so visit our event website for more infoon this www.toyconph.tk


:)az

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Lace Llanora said…
what's with the hehehe and the boothbabes? :p
hehhehehhe kasi dahil natatawa ako dahil sa gusto nila yung idea

and the booth babe ay isang contest para sa toycon