Snake, Snake baby


damn! i haven't seen it and Im not yet sure if it is an Albino Burmese Python with a length of 24 inches, and estimated for a 1 week old baby python, someone's house pet got loose and mistaken our house its lair.
So that's the reason why our pesty mice was no longer in sight. My sister discover it and now Im here at home campin in and waiting for its sigthing, the baranggay tanod helped us search our place but never seen it coz my sister said it wriggles fast and it hides in every corner.

but then we thought that the snake went out already, at 7am my sister woke me up and saw the snake again upstairs near the stairs, so I began my massive search operation, partly scared coz Im not sure if it is an Albino or a Cobra. damn...been scared and chickened out... coz I dont want to get bitten and die of cobra venom.

I arm myself a hanger for protection and a flashlight to search around the areas.

later a neighbor who acts as a snake catcher went here to help us, he showed me his latest catch a Philippine Burmese Python, I showed that to my sister and said that it was different a lot more smaller and it has a color yellow on its scales.

I showed the picture from the internet( same as above) and my sister confirmed that it really looks like an Albino Python. but for me still hopes that it is really a Albino. coz i read it in the net that Albinos are gentle and scared of humans.

During the search we found a hole in the floor and we suspected that its the snake's lair.
so what I did is I cleaned up the area, cover around it with a card board, so that it will be trapped and never wander around here, and I put lots of powder so that if it moves I can see its tracks, and I put some plastic inside so that If it moves I can hear that plastics movement.

Now Im sitting here and waiting for the evening, coz snakes do come out of their lair to feed and wander around, coz the temperature drops and the heat is gone.

right now the snake is sleeping under the floor so I await its return. so if ever i caught it.
I might sell it or take it as a house pet ahhahahaha.

Post a Comment

0 Comments