mess with the best, die like the rest

im disappointed super, Edgar Tadeo keeps on being the innocent boy after the scandal he just made. Me super dissappointed that he deleted all my reply post to his blog

so he already deleted it
but im now posting it here.

you see

you respect girls as you said in your blog.
but no dude.....respect my FOOT !!!

you didnt respect my gf.
and you didnt respect me.

its your fucking fault...
me and my gf are not that comfortable anymore..

and don't call me immature.
Lace is the love of my life.
so thats why I act this weird, coz you busted me big time.

I dont care bout you and your gf.

just stay away

and fuck your own girl ok?!!!!

Post a Comment

6 Comments

Anonymous said…
yes dude. he treated your gf like one of his FB
Anonymous said…
De Ja Vu. I'm sorry this happened to you guys, it's awful. Meet the reason why I broke up with him... talking about f-ing other girls on messengers among other things.

I hope you two will be ok. Take care of yourselves, you're a lovely couple.
tnx mystery anonymous!!!
i think i know you heheheh

send me an email

me and lace are ok.
going back to square 1
and honeymoon time!!!
Anonymous said…
I was one of the people who got to receive the fwded chat.

First of all, I think you, who is the boyfriend of Lace, was wrong to email the chat transcript to your friends. You just made your girlfriend the flirtiest girl in the messenger. You made a scandal of her. It's so sad. It wasnt the right way to go about it BUT i think the question to you dear boyfriend is: Does your GF think he really LOVE you if she was talking like that, like that dirty talk, to another guy and that guy was your MATE??

2nd, your guy friend was wrong too. I don't think that someone does that if they really love their gf because ive learned he has a gf too. The guy friend got the boot cause he fucked up WORSE than your GF. When a friend stabs you in the back its worse than a s/o because friendship was probably started before Lace and you were together.

3rd, to your girfriend: You better suck up and shit if you want to stay with your bf.

Lastly, it's sad this thing happened to you guys. Best of luck.

Take care Az!!
to the 3rd anonymous.

i like to clear that
i didnt send the yahoo messenger transcription to any of my friends.

all i did is that i sent it to the both of them to let them know that I already knew their crazy ideas

tnx for the word up!
Anonymous said…
I love the way Mr. Tadeo, once AGAIN played the "I'm so innocent and didn't know what I was doing, it was nothing" card. In his 30's now, it really doesn't work anymore. Di ba... Does he really think he is doing nothing wrong with this sort of behaviour? It's rather pathetic.