1st Phil. Graphic Fiction Awards prod. note 3

the late update....now im cramming on something for the AVP that will be shown later.
also...I contributed photo coverage of last year's Neil Gaiman event. and it was edited into an AVP by a indie film maker, forgot his name, but i heard that AVP is cool.

I just saw this in neilgaiman.com journals

"Almost a year ago I was having a wonderful time in the Philippines. Several good things came out of this, including a contest for fiction and comics...

The finalists -- eight short stories and eight comics -- are up at http://fullybookedonline.com/eventdtl.php?id=10 for you to read. I wasn't a judge, and I'm glad I wasn't, as choosing between them would have been difficult. There's some really good stuff there. The results will be announced on the 15th of July."

judging those entries are difficult and I understand Neil's notes, but I know someone who is involved the judging here hehehehe...no..i wont tell ! more surprises later!

arghhh! i just read in my search at technorati.com that someone I know that I despised will be there....that was a super late notice... now im deciding if me and Lace will attend the awards event. Im just trying to avoid being a trouble maker......ok ?

If I saw him there...I might leave immediately.


hay...i will be there in the morning...fixing the table booths for the artists...
and grab my beer afterwards

Post a Comment

0 Comments