Crazy video blog

my first video blog, I call it the Az gag video blog, well it follows a certain internet trend and I've been planning this for last year, check out my youtube and there you can see my video blogs of some events and my no sound video blogs. But for today maybe I'll be posting 2 video blogs a week, or maybe 3 video blogs, depends on the importance of information that i will distribute in my blog.

the video blog may contains some gag video, updates on my events, work, school, projects and also stuff about the other side of people's blog. The Az gag video will be not the official title for the video blog, but on the serious side there will be an appropriate title will be labeled on the blog entry.

It fun to make a video blog, and its a nice hobby, and it feels good when someone comments about it, well it means that you gain already your own audience. I dont know yet what will be the new stuff coming in here in my blog. Just visit me daily and you might find something that suits your interest.

Maybe on Wednesday you might see the other side of ME, hosting the video blog.
catch me LIVE this wednesday afternoon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments