4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar
Production Note 8


I've already launched the event website for the seminar this morning and I worked that since yesterday after a 3 days of planning, I used the old 2003 comic seminar layout and converted it to a weblog and also uploaded the images to my gmail googlepages.

visit and check

http://manilacomicsseminar.blogspot.com/

last friday I just finished a series of meeting and here I am inside the taxi cab changing my costume. I just decided to take a taxi going to the meeting office and going back in school.
I saved a lot of time doing that and it never get exhausted.


changing from uniform, taking out that First Day High syndrome


to a super dude cool guy! that doesn't look like your Electrolux guy.
who will knock on your door, ring on your bell and tap on your window, too.


I just arrived one hour early and I decided to go over to one of our sponsors office, just to get away from the sun's heat. It makes me already dizzy, but Im glad that they serve one hot coffee inside their super cooled board room. That's me reviewing and starting to do my marketing stunt.


I wait for the marketing people of this company, Its just great to see them and have the interest in helping us out for the seminar and also a good event for them to market their product.
I really liked this kind of environment, every one smiles and then proceed to our own dealings.

and oh by the way!
the tickets can be ordered now by mail. and we can delivered it for FREE!
hehehehe..

Im still working on the ticket selling in Comic Alley and Comic Quest Megamall.
I'll try to manage my schedule for tomorrow that I'l try to give my proposal for the ticket selling.

Ticketworld is also interested in holding our tickets, but my time is limited and haven't made my schedule for a meeting to them in Makati. I just hope that I can do this in one day tomorrow and on wednesday.

oh my stars and garters! I just read some news about Marvel's Civil War, and damn! every one is at war again. better do some research and save money to buy these issues.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

Anonymous said…
Sir Az, ako po si Mark, ung nagsend po ng entry para sa free ticket, tanong ko lang po kung kelan po malalaman ung mga napili? salamat po!

-Mark
joisu said…
kay mami ba yung sunglasses mo? ehehehe mukhang pangbabae eh~
hi mark!
after your send the portfolio
malalaman agad yun.

pag wala reply. it means that you should work hard next and have a luck next time.
@ joisu

kay lace yan sunglasses.
aahhaa



naiwan ko sa bahay yung kin e
Anonymous said…
ah ok po! salamat po! :)