4th annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar production note 12

been busy now for the seminar, and Im still in the state of making lots of MOA for our partners and sponsors, the press release of the comic seminar will be release this coming weekened, Im just finalizing all sponsors details and their logo to be put up in our posters, and tv AD. Im just a little bit worried on something , but I know after this week everything will be just fine and perfectly executed according to plan.

Alcala exhibit will be there, me and Christian Alcala had this wired conversation and we are planning to have a video documentary or perhaps a film bio, something like that, about Alfredo Alcala, this will be my first film project making bios of people. I was planning to create some sort of Superman Returns documentary, but I got lost my way and forgot it already.

the father of Nick Manabat too is interested in my invitation to put up an exhibit and tribute at the seminar, my only problem is that we might put the exhibit outside the hall. for now im still mapping the venue for a perfect location for the exhibit. I really want it to be visible to seminar attendess and walk ins.




Joeshred in his public service attire, and Az in his crazy eye gear

Me and Joeshred went to RX 93.1, in the morning show of Chico and Delamar. it was cold inside the booth, I was there settling a radio partner deal with RX. after their show, we still hang around the next show. i think it was called Jumpstart with Ige and Fran. Its cool coz they were on air and sometimes they interact with us on air asking suggestions, kulitan or request of any song. it was the 90's classic theme of request songs, we joked around about the Spice Girls, Ace of Base - argh..they were requesting me to dance the classic music, but I said that it was 10 years ago when I did a pop dance requirement... and then I got an 1.0 grade haahaha.

After the radio visit, I went to Megamall and Greenhills to check out the ticket sales. well its just fine and they said that more of it are reserved to fine arts students as they say that it was some kind of part of their school requirement.






then I went to the seminar venue to measure the distance of booths and mapping the whole area for the items to be placed.


after that I spend my time reading comics that I bought for a P50 only in booksale in front of Chef Donatello, in there I ate my special lunch.

I just wanna welcome PSICOM for being part of our seminar event, and now they are one of our co presentor of the event. me and their president just talked about their plan for having a DC Comics convention on the end of November, its just about time for them for having an event.
and I know this will rock the comic world here!!

check out below their new issues of DC comic reprints.



http://www.psicompublishing.com

Post a Comment

2 Comments

its a Thundercats and G Force cross over ahahahha for P50

i also got Battle of the planets and Emma Frost comics for P50 each