Digital movie making seminar and workshop series

.
the original First Day HIGH


its the final workshop for the digital movie editing, I just showed them some Adobe Premiere intros and the interface but we didnt use it coz all of them are beginners in editing, out of 25, i think, uses windows movie maker. so the workshop is fast and all of them are easy learners.


I just told them that they can convert their powerpoint into jpegs and later on import it to movie maker. just to help them whenever they want more graphic and music to their presentation

what I did awhile ago is that I brought some raw videos that I took yesterday in greenhills.
its a security guard playing this shooting arcade game that requires motion. its funny


there all of the students got it and I told them that if they have time, try other softwares like avid, premiere, and pinnacle.

ok..last workshop and seminar next thursday...geez I wil be missing giving lecture.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

jactinglim said…
az, I tagged you for a 7-song meme, Mine has videos ;) check 'em out!