Azrael Vs. Super Storm Milenyo


me with helmet after saving our pets outside, the wind almost blew me out and no kidding !
the wind is very itchy to our skin, I bathe myself with rubbing alcohol after this.

yesterday, Sept 28, 2006 our City was in chaos and nearly defeated by this Superstorm Milenyo. All class, work and daily activities were suspended and canceled. Also my work is in chaos too, its s damn hard to adjust after everything the Milenyo had cause.

but even we were here at home the whole day, we still managed to have fun and merry.

Lights were out, all doors and windows are closed, no water, and everyone of us are roaming the house trying to secure and get rid of those rain floods getting inside.



during that morning we were calm and still relaxing after that lazy morning until after the afternoon comes everyone of us are busy and body moving.


when the storm got calm down a little for an hour, we went outside to check out the damages and then cleaned all those leaves and broken trees out of the street, also cleaning the sidewalk and drainage. we are still standing and ready to fight.


Lace cooking our lunch

but after that we got tired me and Lace fell asleep, I almost drained my GameBoy battery after playing another round of Super Mario Yoshi's Island. then listened to our IPOD (not I-pod) and read again my comics, then I forced Lace to read CIVIL WARS hahahahah,

at night it was very difficult, although still fun, we still got this energy to fool around and playing.
good thing that we used the car battery to run our light and charge our phone. Im glad that Lace's house has those and very prepared.

everyone is still in panic here, our visit in SM dept. store was a crowd of people lining up in the grocery store.. in panic buying.. geez... and then the news said that Cavite is declared a state of calamity. wwhooa.. but I saw in the news that Manila is a lot more worst.

now Im here preparing for another roadshow and hope everyone is okay and better.

more photos at http://popazrael.multiply.com/photos/album/72

Post a Comment

1 Comments

jactinglim said…
oh wow the storm sure did a number on southern luzon huh?