Blog seminar and workshop series


here's my last workshop and seminar episode for Blogging, Its good to see that all of them got the idea of why we blog. Students easily relate after a one shot seminar about blogging.
This will be my final seminar for them, and ehermmm, my last term in school.


hehheh..Iam a Faculty!


students publish their own blog for the 1st time.



surfing and making a blog entry



my sample blog for that day azseminar.blogspot.com


my blog......oppss..its the eye art blog entry


while we work on the blog workshop, we all chatted in gabbly.com ahahahaha everyone enjoyed it.

so..thats my final seminar series for blogging..next thursday it will be about Digital movie making, then.. adobe photoshop ahahhah

Post a Comment

2 Comments

jactinglim said…
uy digital movie making? pwede saling-ket? XD
@jac
haahaa. il be introducing them basic digital movie making and editing.

er.. windows movie maker lang yung ituturo ko for beginners talaga.

sa susunod pa yung adobe premier and pinnacle.

para lang ma familiarize sila sa tools