First flight cancelled

tomorrow was supposed to be my first air flight, (it means that my first time to ride a plane), yes thats right!,I haven't got off the Luzon area. i have relatives in Palawan, but whenever they invited me to come to their place, I always chickened out. even If i ride a cruise ship to sea, I also chickened out. That means Im very afraid and scared of riding those vehicles, Im a land lover. I love the land, even if it will take me days to ride it, i will still be in land. But tomorrow's trip to Davao is cancelled ( ako lang ang cancelled) maybe I'll try soon...I still have my BORACAY 3 days and 2 nights FREE ticket and Hotel for free, maybe after October I will be leaving this land.

i have tried riding a bangka during my highschool days in a beach and also I tried cayaking in Batangas sea, but it doesnt scare me, but the movie JAWS still runs in my mind whenever im in the open sea.

I researched last few days about riding a plane, I even interviewed people about it, but they always joke at me, and the state of fear comes always.

I told them that I might take a sleeping pill before the flight ahahaahahaaha.

damn! this will be the most thrilling event in my life..
hahhaha..ok go on laugh!! I'll ride an airplane soon !!!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

jactinglim said…
Uy buti ka pa :) Ako di pa ako nakakasakay ng airplane!
ehehehe...na cancel nga e

kaya yun..di din ako makakasakay ng plane.