Stomach Pain Vs. ME

Last night I thought that it will be last day, I got a very painful stomach pain and gas pain in my tummy, and it is very uncomfortable, I went to the toilet several times and vomitted all the way from our room to the toilet which leads Lace to clean the toilet for the very first time in her life, sorry honey!.

My theory is that the water in my other home is not clean for me, right now Im recovering and still weak to go out. My tummy sometimes exploded and releases gas. This is a sign of a good diet, but right now Im eating less and keeping an eye on those bad foods, esp. junk foods. I will quit eating those again and hope that I wont suffer the pain last night.

I thought I was going die, people in here are in panic, 6 of them are nursing me back to my normal health, thanks to them for helping me to recover.
I guess its good to eat the right way and chew the foods into pieces. Having a stomach pain really immobilizes me. and now damn! I didn't attend my class for today.
arghhh..lagot ako.


image from :
http://www.coliccalm.com/baby_infant_newborn_articles/gas_problems_treatment.htm

Post a Comment

0 Comments