4th annual Manila Comics Creation
Seminar production
note 16


I'm now in super busy mode,

posters are already in print and ready to post it and deliver it to megamall.
thanks to PSICOM for all the print service



registration booth

I just made already a layout and design of the interiors and I really enjoyed making these designs and floor layout. but its only a visual guide for all of us to where is which we will put all our materials and equipment.

I went to Megatrade again for an ocular inspection, there we finalized it all from layout up to how the event goes, I took photos of the venue and areas that we will use, in order for me to plan and visualize the event by staring at the photo and use my imagination.



After that Megatrade, I went to Comic Alley Megamall to replenish the tickets, and I was surprised the ticket is almost sold.. yup, only 5 tickets were remaining and It was a good timing to replenish the tickets. Im a little bit worried of -what if we ran out of tickets and people-walk ins are still more.. right now, Im looking for a jam pack , jambolayah event

Ads !! are here !!!!
thanks to Buy and Sell Magazine for the 1/2 page of our poster!





also check out FUDGE Magazine's October issue.
5th ToyCon's cosplay winner photos are in there!!
and also check out Gerry's comics of Humanis Rex. its WAR !!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments