4th Annual Manila Comics Creation Seminar
production note 17


the official poster is here!

The poster is now printed and we already distributed it in Megamall, Comic Quest, Filbars and Comic Alley. Megatrade also will place the poster in all different areas, and all entrance gate of
Megamall.



Azrael outside the PSICOM office waiting for the Glass House Graphics team.


in so much excite! they allowed me to place a poster in one of the branch of Jollibee.



after all the poster delivery, me and Lace meet up in Robinsons Manila, there we dig Ice Monster, it was a very tiring day for me and there will be more Im sure next week.


VOTY radio
http://www.voty.org/
Thanks to Poncho Gonzales of Creative Voices Production for they will broadcast the comic seminar tomorrow in their radio program "Voice of
the Youth sa Radyo!" in DZME 1530 Khz, tomorrow Sunday at 10 am.

also thanks to the following people and website for putting up the comic seminar infront of their website and event links.


Ronald Guanzon


PinoyExchange.com


Wacom Philippines


Neorama
http://neorama2.blogspot.com/


AND also to HERO TV
when I woke up awhile ago, I turned on the TV and switch to HERO TV , there I saw the HERO TV Alert promoting the comics seminar! Im glad that we discovered last night that we already have cable tv. I think theres another commercial ad of the comic seminar, Now I have to tune in more to HERO TV to watch all those clips.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

jactinglim said…
Hahaha! Si Alodia pa talaga ang nasa blog ni RG! XD
hahahaha
ayus ba?
main page pa yan