Komikon 2006

Tomorrow it will be the 2nd Philippine Komiks Convention, and its theme marks its celebration of 120 years of Komiks.Too bad that I wont be there coz Im scheduled to attend o Lace's family member funeral in one of the province of Cavite, it will be a long ride from our town to reach the mountain area of Cavite.

Im glad that this is the 2nd Komikon, I haven't been there to attend the event that I created with the Artists Den, This is my vision and dream that materializes after 5 years being with the art group, and its sad that I wont be there celebrating another year for Komikon., I might gear this up for next year, rebuild and expand just like my other events. But its okay.. My dream has come true and thanks to all of YOU !

so to everyone! just have fun and do enjoy!
to those who will sell their comics! reserve me a copy and I will buy on the next event.


Website: http://komikon.blogspot.com/

MAP : http://komikon.blogspot.com/2006/10/how-to-get-to-komikon.html

Entrance Fee of the Event : P50

Post a Comment

0 Comments