Choco java chips


im here in netopia csb waiting Lace's arrival from Bacolod, Im here early in the morning surfed the net so smooth. the Internet back home already suck, I dont know what happened to Globelines Broadband \,

but I think they already experience a big congested network because some PLDT subscribers shift to Globe. I just heard to my sister that Globe now accepts internet subscribers even if you have PLDT line.whoooa..thats cool. We tried to apply a PLDT DSL in Pasig but the problem is that our old PC didn't accept the installation and usb lan driver, when I found the cause of it, It convinced me that my 5 old PC needs be replaced immediately. for me my old PC is already in the state of crashing soon.
Well, every december my PC always crashes. Same with Lace's PC at home, I estimated that her PC alwats crash every Summer. Now I need to make more time to reinstall the OS in my Dell Laptop, which already starts to break slowly.
geez...I need a new PC !

I just got a word from FUDGE MAGAZINE, they say that the Comic Seminar and GHG feature will appear in the December and January Issue. wow! 2 issues in a row slam bam! Thanks to the wonder team of FUDGE for believing with me that it will be a great topic for their isssue. Also Marius, comic creator of Planet of Masochist will have a feature also.. Im not sure if it will be on December or January issue.

Im excited to see Lace again, I've been sleeping for 3 days with no bedmate hahhahaha, and I feel weird everytime I sleep alone... you know.. the "I see dead people" thing always comes to me. hehehehe hearing again whispers in my ears whenever Im sleeping

"Psssst!!!"

whooa... Im scared hahahahah but I know who's that spirit but for me Im used to it.


btw, the choco java chip above is now my favorite bev...

Post a Comment

3 Comments

jactinglim said…
wah miss ko na Starbucks!
hehhehe

fan na fan na ko ng starbucks..
may promo uli sila e


yung may stamp

tapos pag napuno mo..may free planner
joisu said…
waaah nakakataba yan
stop na ko magstarbucks ek ek kahit nonfat o soy pa