Happy National Gorilla Suit Day!



I was surprised that POVONLINE.COM's http://www.newsfromme.com/ featured my blogsite in their page and it said "National Gorilla Suit Day is even going International. Azrael Coladilla is promoting it in The Phillipines." <-- it should be Philippines. with one" L"

I said .. whoooaa!!, so that means Im the only pinoy guy who promotes this kind of celebration hahaha, If ever I knew it early I might created an event and tribute to Don Martin here in Manila. oh well,.. there's next year and Im going to find a gorilla suit for that day hahhaha.
or maybe gather cartoonist and have an event for that day. I didnt know when or how this kind of celebration started. how bout here in Manila do we have our own Gorilla suit day? hmmm
the only cartoonist I know from my childhood days is Larry Alcala? hmmm how about "Find Larry Alcala day?" where we will find his cartoony head in some of his comic strips hahaha.
its like an easter egg hunt.

thats my update for today, Im so busy for uploading lots of files for the Glass House Graphics website, and I still have 2 more web jobs and one of them is for the ToyCon 2007 .
Also I'll be making our first Marketing kit for that event and my presentation will be this Friday.

Happy February! hahaha, next week will be my first ever graduation photo session, and Im so freaking excited for that, at last Im now one of those people who will have its own Grad pic that will be hanged on the wall of your house hahahaha.

I haven't upload the pics for the PSICOM event last saturday.
but here's a teaser

Post a Comment

0 Comments