Civil War 7


no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We totally lost! that means Im with Captain America.

I found a download of the comic and Im too and so much excited on what will happened on the last chapter of Civil War. Its a smackdown round 2 for Captain America and Iron Man, I downloaded that and can't wait for my comic order ready to pick up this saturday, I know that this will be sold just like CW 6.

Its like a royal rumble once again, but I just hope all the way from CW 1-5 that they should start that battle and debate on CW 6, but they didn't do that, instead they squeezed all materials to CW 7, oh geezzz. Im really glad that a decision has come to an end. and Im not sure what will happen to the Marvel Universe, and Im super glad that there are no other super villians emerging to conquer the Marvel U.

I didn't see anything on what happen to Captain Mar-vell, Im just pissed for a moment that they brought the guy to life, and also finally the Thor Clone found its end from Hercules' smash with Mjolnir. heheheh. The battle is one good end, Im just puzzled that why did Cloak brought the villains and heroes in the middle of NYC. The end there already. Capt. America did a great team work defeating Iron Man, but hayyyy..

Spider-man wears his black costume once again. I thought the appearance will come out here first and because that CW 7 is delayed, the spidey-black came now first on its own title.


I think I will stop here for CW 7, I heard that DC will have their own event this summer. I heard that its some kind of World War 3... While soon in Marvel U, A World War will be claimed again, when the big bad green Hulk arrives from Planet Hulk, geezz. Mr. Reed and Tony Stark will be in big water. My prediction will be that the super registration act will be cancelled when the Hulk arrives heheheheh. Can they imprison Hulk in the Negative Zone instead of Planet Hulk hmmmm???

Post a Comment

0 Comments