Lets talk about movies

At night, in the presence of evil, stunt rider Johnny Blaze becomes the Ghost Rider in Columbia Pictures' Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

I've been waiting for this movie and its another big start for 2007 for Marvel and its movie company. Ghost Rider landed on the big screen and I know that the buzz is humongous but people seems not to care or aware of this Marvel character, the hit was like in Daredevil and not to compare it with Spider-man or Fantastic Four movies or Blade. The movie is still fresh and Im looking more forward for more Marvel movies, hope the others will be much more good thatn their previous. Many nay-sayers in the internet and movie reviews says that this movie sucks...I was kinda prepared for that before I watch it and expect it a no-good review. But its weird when I watched it, its a some kind of date movie ahhahaha, yeah! thats right! bring your girl and watch it here. Its not that scary or a horror flick, seeing demons and death as one of the characters. you'll just enjoy it when your girl got scared or flipped out in some scenes. geezz I almost fell in my chair in one of those crazy scenes.

I know its bad, they say the script is bad, acting is bad, effects is bad.
hhmmmmm its weird that my 10 year old spirit possessed me and then enjoyed watching the movie. just praying for a sequel ehehehhe . Spirit of Vengeance as they say..or maybe Midnight Sons. hmmm.


Spider-man 3

This is a new art for the movie, A new trailer will be seen and launched this monday in NBC between the episode 18 of HEROES. oh wow, Il just wait for a download clip of that in the internet and March will be a season for Spider-man 3, as you know that everytime a new trailer or teaser comes out, fans are getting wild and hyper. For now many fans are waiting for a Sandman, Goblin poster and also VENOM....

also the new trailer will be seen before the 300 movie screening.



Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer

good news !! Galactus will be in this movie! thanks to the director of the film for posting the news in his blog, Tim Story did a good update on that one, and he said that they are now fixing the graphic details for Galactus and also a WETA treatment for Silver Surfer.
Dr. Doom will be here too, my guess is that Doom will fool and convince Galactus to destroy the Fantastic Four hahhaha.. oh well. just like in the comics or animation. Doom can do anything just to get what he wants.


300

I don't have a premiere ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

showing in theaters this March 7 and Im sooooo excited to watch it. too bad that theres no ticket for a premiere for me, i just hope that I just let that Music and Lyrics premiere go and instead wish for a 300 premiere this monday, i think.

thats the new issue of Fudge Magazine for this month and check out that 300 movie poster insert.

if you have 2 extra tickets. just email me or message me here hahahahahh


[OPMegs1.jpg]
TransFormers

for this movie, there will be no premiere or advance screening...sigh..
I will be having a meeting this monday with the officials for a planning mode for an event in Manila that requires Energon and an alternate mode vehicle.

If I'm a transformer, I will be a mirror in a mall fitting room hahahahahah!!!!
im just having a Mission XXX hang over after they told me about those peeping toms in malls.

Post a Comment

0 Comments