Blogger dies of stress


Worked Up, Stressed Up, Crashed DownApr 21, '07 10:08 AM
for everyone

I never know my limits til now... Getting a job was never ever easy and having something good sure have a sacrifice for something else. Coming a long line of different jobs and doing different things have got me realise just 1 thing - I could never stay too long in a job now. The longest would be in LTA for 7.5 yrs, that was my 1st job as a clerical officer. After that, it was all sorts of different jobs in different industry facing all sorts of difficulties. I came to HP started as an Admin Executive in Sep last year & changing to a Partner Support Manager in Mar just this year.

read more at http://pinkmayflower.multiply.com/journal/item/140
i just a news at highfiber.org that the blog entry above was the last post before she died.
read the whole journal to see and read all the comments of people who just surfed in and read her story in the newspaper.

Im glad that Lace resigned from her last job, coz I see her stressed out and getting sick everyday during her working days and people in there thought that she can work like a carabao.

Post a Comment

0 Comments