I won a free Transformers shirt

I just won a limited edition Transformers movie Tshirt, and it was funny when I claimed it and the people inside the office told that I should win in that raffle coz Im a big Transformers fan and also they know about that I run a local premiere fan club of Transformers, er...Transformers Philippines that is.


the front shirt


the back shirt


Many asked me where and how did I get this shirt, as the people see me wearing it in public.
And I just told them its a goodie from the local movie distributor ehhehhe.

Now, i have 2 version of the Transformers movie, too bad that the Optimus Prime shirt that I got it for free in ebay.ph is too small for me. my belly burst out whenever I wear it.

rock and roll out !

this item adds to my exclusive movie merchandise collection.

Post a Comment

0 Comments