3rd Arts and Music Festival production note 2



Yesterday, I went to Megamall to meet Lace, and after eating at Komoro Soba,we spotted the poster already displayed near the escalators of the mall. I was about to go to Megatrade, but we need to go home early, just to avoid the heavy downpour and traffic.

last wednesday was the exhibitors briefing for the arts fest, but too bad for me that the rain is heavy and the unimaginable traffic is already happening in the area of makati and ortigas, I just heard that most part of buendia are already flooded, chest high flood..whoa!

so i decided to postpone my participation for the exhibitors and messaged all my friends that I can't make it and so to prevent some trouble, I adviced them that we resume our meeting today, Friday.

and it seems that the rain is hard here in Cavite, but after surveying some people in Manila, my sister in Pasig told me that the rain is not that heavy. So I guess I'll be running with the rain and swim in the flooded areas of Cavite going to Manila. haahahaa.. bahala na.

So today, we will have our meeting with the organizers of the Arts and Music Festiva and Trade Fair. and then we will discuss too and brief some of the people of Artists' Den who will use the booth for this year on where and how-tos for the ingress.

oh well, time to take a hot bath and prepare to get wet going outside.

happy day to everyone!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments