5th Manila Comics Creation Seminar production note 2


this will be on October 27-28, 2007

I created a poster couple of days ago, and it should act like a teaser poster promoting the seminar in SM Megamall, and the graphic artists is still unavailable to do it, thats why I created one immediately. A new magazine launching next month about Home and Lifestyle, and i think it has content about pop culture, there they asked me for an event that they will feature it for the magazine, So I was late preparing all the materials and Im glad that they accepted my proposal for featuring and got some requirements needed for the event feature.

wow! thats great and the event will be featured for free. My hands are already itching for organizing this event and got lots of ideas that will put here and make it a big blast.

there's also an event same as our seminar and Im so sad that it will be a conflict and before that I got plans in acquiring booth for that event.

Mike Deodato will be in a comic convention in Brussels and for now no new words yet if he can make it here in Manila, but if he didn't make it in Brussels theres a slight chance for him to come here at the seminar. no official words yet, but thats the plan and I know it will be great.

Glass House Graphics will be organizing a comic seminar and its great the I'm involved in making this event since the first one and Im happy that everyone got a chance working in comics and experienced whats like to be in it, well- for me even that Im not a comic artists, I just know what the experience is like... - deadline, the fun, the talent fee and the world recognition about your work, too bad that some are nameless here and even some of them are known by comic fans and not the regular people.

oh...ok..theres goes the rain again.
got to get up and paint my ass, wishing for the sun god hears my wish.

Post a Comment

0 Comments