5th Manila Comics Creation Seminar production note 12



Im nearly done in the marketing the event and as you can see at our comics seminar website at http://www.glasshousegraphics.com/seminar we already showed our partners and sponsors who are helping us to make this event possible and super many thanks to them!

I haven't close the sponsorship deals, so if your company is interested to be part of it, just visit our website for the event info or you can just email me at azrael at gmail dot com.

I'll be on a field work today delivering posters of the event in SM MOA, Makati and Viramall.
It will be my 2nd visit to Viramall today after its renovation. I'm having a big guess that I might get lost inside the mall hehehehehe.

I've sent more invitation for the seminar and just have a big vibes that it will be a biggie!

--
Edit - 4:30pm

it was raining very heavy today and I'm stuck in SM Mall of Asia.
I successfully posted the posters in Filbars and the tickets for the seminar are now available there. I will be updating the comic seminar website later.

and while I'm here in my semi-mobile office (netopia) Im here caught in cam reviewing some letter and proposals.

Post a Comment

0 Comments