morning entry+deafness+ Iron man+ Komiks

i just checked my email before I take a hot bath, Im gearing my stuff for the last wave of the UST comic workshop- DEVIATUS. Wilson Tortosa will be the main man today giving a short lecture on cartooning and about comics.

yesterday my right ear is deaf and It happen to every year only, everytime that the weather is cold. I listened to my ipod last night and Lace told me that it was too loud. ohhh...

It seems that I got temporary deafness. I'll buy medicine later to treat my deafness.

The image “http://images.powerpee.multiply.com/image/4/photos/95/500x500/1/_PEE8275.jpg?et=q7oEoyCn6LMdyl%2B68oZJ2A” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Here's a an Iron Man statue, just saw this in Powerpees multiply
from him - "Sculpted by Digger Mesch of Dig Deep Entertainment, this Iron Man statue features a limited edition Electroplated version."

and here's a TeleDyaryo feature about Carlo J. Caparas and his Komiks.




so sad that they said it here that Komiks died :(

Post a Comment

0 Comments