Hero TV Forum Original Content : Anime Sa Ating Panahon

I was surprised that someone used my short article in my own observation about the evolution and history of anime in the Philippines, which was that I composed for a friend in CSB for her haiku entry.

Im copying down all the article and paste it here, for future reference and the forum might be lock down soon and available for registered forumers.

my blog post about the history of anime in the Philippines
can be found in that link

I've been involved in the promotion of anime and yes its a big time involvement.
i can be dubbed as an otaku.
but coming from that age, i learned a lot from it and me had evolved into something else that went back to love what we have own. - our local art.

those years are terrible for me, and if i can blog it here it might resurrect people and other bad days that i want to forget completely, and it involves of ideas and concept , which was been used up, stolen from me and seems like it happened again in a different case in an early year..which is i will wont mention it anymore here. will bury that for sure.

the only basis in my article about the history of anime here is only from my experience.
thanks to Ultimate Coordinator for crediting me and using my article as reference.



the article below is Originally posted at http://herotvonline.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6669
----


Anime Sa Ating Panahon
Evolution and History of Anime and Otaku Culture in the Modern Philippines.


Yesterday, as I logged into the HERO TV Forum for the afternoon, I nibbled on a stick of Pocky I bought from the neighborhood convenience store. Browsing the sub-forums, I picked up interesting tidbits with the latest stuff about the anime I follow – that Mobile Suit Gundam 00 would have a second season next October, and that Eureka 7 was now showing on everyone’s favorite Tagalog anime cable channel.


read more at
http://herotvonline.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6669

or in http://popazrael.multiply.com/journal/item/1077/Hero_TV_Forum_
Original_Content_Anime_Sa_Ating_Panahon

Post a Comment

0 Comments