I want the biggest burger !


mega-tamago-mega-tomato.jpg

According to an article from Mainichi, McDonald’s Japan will soon be adding the Mega Egg and Mega Tomato to it’s ultra-successful line of really big burgers.
Read more at New Mega Burgers in Japan



I remember during my youngling days that whenever me and my family eat in a restaurant I always demand to the waiter to offer me the biggest burger that they have and that time there were no Wendy's or Burger King. I got the thrill of searching the biggest burger in town, so whenever we go to malls, all malls in Manila, I always order burgers in restaurants. Maybe my mom will be happy to read this blog post hehhehee because she knows how and why I'm so crazy about burgers (and pasta too!).

for me at that time, that was the late 80's a restaurant somewhere inside Landmark had offered me the biggest burger and I was happy to see it and got a problem on how will I eat that. and yes, its a fine dining restaurant and they treated the burger in some special arrangement. After that, I stop eating burgers and went crazy on wearing shorts and no pants in the rest of my high school days hahhaa. I'll post another story about that.

today, burgers are popping everywhere, eating in Wendy's or Burger king makes me happy now, and also in Taters, Brothers Burger, Jollibee, Mcdo etc.. But some fast food seems to change their burgers, the Big Mac turns small ahahaha. but I can't blame them for that, but still happy to eat it. But I prefer the quarter pounder with lots of cheese.

the article above from Japan Probe seems to attract my eyes and now on the mission to get that and eat their biggest burger.. Wish I can go to Japan just to try that, but if there's anyone coming from Japan ehheheh, buy me one!



Post a Comment

0 Comments