Job Opportunity for Bloggers

hey everyone! Lace is looking for bloggers who can work at their company and make it as your day job! wow! even me dreaming of having a day job of blogging, I really want to apply to their company but I'm employed ahahaha and I love my job! and yes! thats include blogging about comics and stuff! woohoohoh!!!

Job Opportunity for Bloggers


At the moment I am looking for 4 bloggers who would love to write for a living, I can tell you right now that it's a job like no other. You don't have to be a pro, what we are looking for is someone who is eager to learn, loves to share knowledge, and is passionate about words and life itself. Interested? email me at suzaku_lace@yahoo.com

read more at http://suzakulace.blogspot.com/2007/11/why-is-blogging-successful-in.html

Post a Comment

0 Comments