2ND Annual Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair production note 1

I almost forgotten that I have an event next week and I was surprised that our event briefing will be today, been busy for the revamping the websites that Im working for the past months, and I just blame myself for using a flash based design for the website which turns out to be ugly and not so user friendly as for a clients point of view for surfing that site, I just don't want to wait and see that loading note in a flash site.

now im going back to the production development and note for the 2nd Philippine Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2007. I just really like the title but the problem is that I forgot to put the "Philippines" in all of our PR and poster design.

I just finished the poster design for the toy fair event and I'm happy that my colleagues like it and Im happy that the internet serve as my engine for layouting it. SXC site a great stock photos depot that supply all my ideas and also the background of the poster. Then thanks to other sites and action-figure.com for my toy research and also thanks to Hasbro too.

I really dont have time to play with my toys and even that I just bought an Iron Hide voyager class in toycabinet.com, I just dont have the time to deposit my payment, and now Im back here again to use some hour of my time just to finalize the event collaterals and also marketing the event online.

Marketing it online is one of my favorite activities. it is fun and also very educational. these past few weeks Im mastering the use and functionality of Facebook and at first I just don't get it on what it is for. But now Im loving it and It is cool to have an event page for my event projects.
just like this event, I created a Facebook page. you can add it too in your events list and click attend if you like to atted. It is also serve as my research for peoples behavior and also for their interest. cool !!

here's the facebook event page - 2nd Annual Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2007

Tonight is our event briefing for the event and I will have a meeting too with the 3 dark horsemen for the toy show of the event.


I'll be off for awhile and update on the next production note update


Post a Comment

0 Comments