The Merry Christmas Blog post

not so merry for me, because i feel tired and stress out after the event and also the last minute gift buying hours ago and swimming over to a flood of people in the mall buying stuff for everyone here. I just prepared some cash since yesterday and wishing to have a credit cards in order to shop more easily than carry loads of cash in the mall.

but the feeling of being merry here in my merryland is always present.

i dont have any xmas party to attend or a 13 month pay day, so i'm here in the tradition of blogging to greet you all a merry christmas and thanks for reading and supporting my blogs

i might leave this blog here and take some rest and never think of my job or anything that involves my event activities. time to focus on the family side and the joy of christmas.

just saw santa claus in SM Bacoor ahhaahaa!!!!

if i have more energy tomorrow. it will be a much long blog entry haahahahhahaa.

Post a Comment

0 Comments