Stick it fast

time to blog more and while im resting its fun to be here at home and enjoy the long vacation. well, i dont have an office, so i dont have my own long vacation ahahaha, but for the people here at home it will be the perfect get away for them.

just spent the day with my sis and Lace's family here in cavite and its fun to eat all day, play with her niece, surf the net, transfer all data to my external hard drive and also eat again. I just dont know what will be my plans for tomorrow since everyone are still having their xmas break and having a big hang over after the big feast.

Last night at the Xmas eve mass just remind me back of my high school days, yes. because i studied in a private catholic school and i just remember the way they told me about attending mass every sunday, but today in my age and life, i think i have attended a mass for only 5 times a year. hmmm, thats one from the Quiapo feast, my graduation, ash wednesday, in school, and xmas mass.

i just got mad at those people outside the church who pop out some firecrackers and baby rockets after the mass, i just shouted at them and already lost my xmas spirit on that time.
got mad because i warned them that they should fire that away from the people and the church.
the flares and the smoke and it exploded near our area where a baby was carried and i got pissed because it nearly hit us. hay...

anyway, we are now preparing to sleep and i guess I'll be having a mini marthon.
just got these MaskMan dvd from CSCENTRAL and they are in english sub, created by CSCENTRAL too. astig di ba. now i can watch the final episodes of Maskman.

then tomorrow il watch the season 2 ender of HEROES. it just made me crazy after i watched the episode 9-10.

whew! ok more to blog tomorrow.
a hot chick who cuts hair byherself is calling me to bed

Post a Comment

0 Comments