The Buzz : Clearing some issues about me

There's this rumor monger spreading the news around the comics community and industry that I was spreading the news that I AM the new general manager of this international graphics and art service provider - Glass House Graphics, Inc. The company that I'm currently employed as their webmaster and events organizer.

I was shock to hear the news in our local friends last Saturday, and I'm glad that they are not afraid to ask this thing to me directly, and thanks to them, I settted it immediately and answer a big NO!

my answer:
I AM NOT THE GENERAL MANAGER

I just want to make this clear and it might affect my work with GHG, and our boss David Campiti is here in the Philippines, it might trigger a wrong impression on me about this rumor.
But I'm going to talk to him after his return to Manila.

with big respect to my fellow pinoy GHG, i just want to make it very clear that I'm not the general manager.

our general manager in the Philippines is Michelle Calanog, she handles all our work here in Manila and she handle it well, even that many people say that she's only an accountant or etc. etc., but for me she handle the company well and no one can ever replace her position because she knows how the field works. And she will be getting married on May 28th. Congrats to you and Rene.

I hope that everything is clear, and i don't know who is this rumor monger who likes to destroy my name again. and it was like the old years back in Year 2003 when some rumor monger is spreading the news that I claim to be an owner of this publishing company and a local anime-manga comics. But I'm glad that I clear it and many supported my statements.

I was thinking since yesterday to put a reward who can tell me who started this rumor mongering thing about me, but I decided not to know them, because I don't have to waste my precious time in their garbage activities.

I don't want to label this comic industry thing to be DIRTY and RUDE, even if they are a player of a non player in the field.

All I want is to clear this and explain the real deal.

thanks so much for your support!

Post a Comment

0 Comments