4th Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music Festival production note 2



I'm back now for a little update on the event, and as you can see the photo above, its our photo last month and I think this is around the end of June as we gear up for more on the production and preparation for the coming of July as it will be the most busiest month for the 4th Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music Festival and Trade Fair 2008. And its time to make a little noise for the event and updating you all on whats happening. ( Read more updates below after the link)

Just log on to the event's network, in order for you to receive fast updates, especially on the schedules of band performances, exhibits, demos, panel talks, cosplay sched, comic thread, trade shows and many more.

4th Backdoor Ventures Arts and Music Festival @ Multiply @ Facebook

I'm not sure if the event has a Friendster, but will follow it up soon.

The image “http://images.backdoorvent.multiply.com/image/3/photos/25/500x500/1/4th-AMF-Poster.jpg?et=n4mitaf%2B48YqnnRWHISSZA&nmid=106426687” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Here's the full page ad that has been used in some magazine, I think this magazine ad will appear in a August issue in the event's print partner.

and here's the exciting part.. i got a text from Jay Virina, our festival director and he said that there's a billboard of the event in MRT Edsa, and I think it is near Ortigas MRT station or somewhere near Robinsons Galeria, will check this out tomorrow once I go to Manila again, I got his text at the late of the night and I was transferring to another bedroom at 2am then suddenly I lost my sleep after reading his text hahhahaa.. the event will be a blast! I know it..

for my part, been on track on the schedules and especially I'm now fixing the mechanics of the 2nd Cosplay Fashion Art show at the event, will make another 30 cosplayers to have a fashion catwalk while a band plays in the background, and It was a successful run last year and I'm excited for another round, showing that costume playing is a form of art that everyone is already been on to it. will release soon about the mechanics and yes.. the 30 man in costume will get inside the event FREE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments