Full battle gear today for Daughtry



I'm on full battle gear today, because I'll be covering the press conference of Chris Daughtry and his band tonight at Shanghai Bistro in Eastwood City. I'm fully armed again with digicams and several recording electrical devices to document everything that I can capture with my gadgets.

So here are the stuff I'm bringing.

1. Compaq Laptop
2. Olympus Digicam for still photos
3. Casio Exilim for video ( borrowed it from Lace)
4. memory cards - for extra
5. card readers - for fast transfers
6. extra batteries - 2 sets each
7. webcam and microphone - for a live streaming of the press con, if there's internet in the venue
8. Creative Zen mp3 recorder - for audio recording
9. Columbia wrist watch - to monitor the time
10. Nokia cellphone - for mobile contact ( borrowed this from Lace's sister)
11. Battery chargers - for rechargeable dry cells and digicams
12. headphones
13. my self... hahaha i consider myself as a gadget.

I'll be teaming up with Yehey.com for the press conference, so all of the stuff that I'll be doing is my contribution for everyone, so expect lots of photos and videos which I'll upload it once I get home tonight. And also I'm not sure if there is internet connection in the area, because if there is wifi zone in the place, I can stream the press con live on the web, so that everyone can view and see Chris Daughtry and his band.

Tomorrow night is the big gig for Daughtry, and I'll be there also to cover and watch it and also post a blog of that experience here in my blog and multiply, this is one of the first official gig that I got in covering big concerts. I'm already hyped for this, because I'm a big listener to his music and even that many people says that its too corny to listen to it, but its my expression of listening a different kind of music and feel its own style toward other artists. I'm not a big fan, but I'm one of those people who appreciate heavy guitar riffs and even a little pop in the rock.

for more info of the concert, visit http://www.yehey.com/promos/ChrisDaughtry/

Post a Comment

0 Comments