Blog Entry OtakonEK Cosplay Registration update 1 Sep 11, '08 9:47 PM

here are some updates.

1. Got already 30 valid cosplay models who registered online. Also I got one invalid entry who had posted a non cosplay photo.

next time, make sure you submit a correct photo url. I'm informing everyone via email, if they have submitted an invalid photo url, or the costume is not accepted.

2. as of now, I haven't rejected any cosplay entries.

3. the debate if L of Death note, and other maid and school girl costumes are allowed.

L of Death note, is from an anime and manga series, and since that other characters are in their ordinarty costume, we can say that it is a cosplay... but I'm working on standard format rule for this.

let's say, they just add some spice and style like make ups and props.

and for the french gothic maid costumes, we know that this style appears in anime, comics, manga and toys, for me..this is allowed

for the haruhi costumes in school girl outfit.. I allow it..because it is from the anime series..
and we know that many people cosplay this character.

as for the "L", I'm still working out with EK if we allow it or not.

4. for the bus rides... we didn't advertised it that the event is giving free bus rides for everyone. but I'm working on it with EK if we can have one way free bus ride.. I will post this once I got full confirmation.

5. just email us at otakonek@gmail.com if you have some questions and inquiries.

thanks!!!

and kita kits tayo lahat sa OtakonEK

Post a Comment

0 Comments