San Miguel Beer Oktoberfest and Third Eye Blind today ( MAP)


click above the image to see the map clearly.

It looks like that the Third Eye Blind stage will be located in front of the street of El Pueblo, but too bad that the stage might face infront of the SMB building, I'm not sure but it looks rock.

I already got information that we will be having a VIP and general admission passes, but I'm not yet sure if I will get the VIP, but I will pray that the SMB people give VIP passes to me and to my blogger team ehehhee, because we like events and we like to cover them and post it here in our blogs for everyone.

It will be a long night tonight, because that the longest beer bar will be held here, a history in the making in our country, another record for the world, and an enjoyable night listening to the live rock music of Third Eye Blind.

see you all later guys!


got the image poster at the Spot.ph forums

Post a Comment

2 Comments

TheTypicalGuy said…
baka pwede mo naman akong isama sa blogger team mo para makapunta rin ako sa mga ganyan events pag may oras ako... :D
oo naman...sama ka dito hehehee