Az video blog - playing Eraserheads song

its for my little tribute...



just forgive me for I'm a rusty guitar player, with no practice and never played a complete song for years hahahaha.

this song was selected due to a number of votes that is being discussed in my plurk post.

this for everyone! hahahahaa.

Ely Buendia sings “With a smile” as the crowd sings along. During the15th song “Light Years”, Ely Buendia doesn’t seem quite right as he nearly loses his balance after finishing the song and giving the guitar to his Production staff. After the song ends, a 20-minute countdown clock showed up on the screen.

and btw, check out SPOT.PH I have special coverage for them about the Eraserheads concert, you can visit the page here at http://blogs.spot.ph/editors_blog/?p=120

Post a Comment

0 Comments