Sony BMG Philippines releases 2 video preview of the Eraserheads Reunion concert DVD

The image “http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/487/500x500/17/P8300249.jpg?et=CZhktRavVrUYRjy78sloBg&nmid=113120094” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I just found this info from Therese, my friend who posted a shout out in Friendster's bulletin board, and at first I thought that it might be another bootleg video copy,but when I clicked the button, I was directed to this page that contains the 2 video preview and teaser of Song BMG DVD of the Eraserheads reunion concert.

The video preview contains full song of Alapaap and Ligaya, it was nicely edited and my heart keeps on pumping when I flashback my memories back standing in the middle of the crowd shouting and singing with the Eraserheads and the audience. The point of view shot for Raymund Marasigan is great, you'll see him in all drum action hitting those cymbals and head banging, a close look of Ely Buendia singing the songs and playing the guitar and I know most of you will notice some sadness embedded on his face, but some no reaction and too serious singing, but don't worry there will be more funny scenes during in the middle of the show, you'll see also Buddy Zabala smiling while doing some bass tunes and Marcus Adoro comfortably swinging and playing lots of guitar riffs. The videos contains some familiar faces of the audience, an over head shot of the area, a multiple camera switching from all side of the band location.

what I want to see in the upcoming DVD release are some behind the scenes and moment of the concert and also some scenes before and after the concert, I know this part will be the most anticipated part of the DVD and everyone want to see it. And hope they can add all music videos of Eraserheads, this will be a one great collectible for all.

Also, I got this weird note and it says "1230", now I'm trying to guess that if this is the schedule and date of the 2nd set of Eraserheads concert or a the DVD release. It can be 12:30pm or December 12, 2008. I can't confirm it now, but maybe that's some idea.. that the concert will open up for a DVD launching event ahahahaa.

check out below the videos of Alapaap and Ligaya,
thanks to Sony BMG for sharing this to everyone, if you're going to view the video, just press pause on the second video to prevent them playing together. I just can't disable the auto play of the video hehehehe.



Alapaap



LIGAYA


videos are (C) 2008 SONY BMG Music Entertainment (Philippines), Inc.
source : http://www.youtube.com/user/eraserheadstv


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Bayan Knights said…
This comment has been removed by the author.