last good bye to my Sunday

The image “http://photos-173.friendster.com/e1/photos/37/13/313173/1_182277356l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Weekend is nearly over and tomorrow will be a busy day for me again, because its time for me to dig and dive into the paper works and finish a lot of conceptualization for a new event for November, I just got a great rest week after my last event and for that I just got a great time bonding with people who are close to me.

I just stayed at home the whole day of Saturday and Sunday, after working on some blog events last Friday, I decided to stay home and be visible for the last time to our little super star at home. I just learned many things on Saturday, Like the Minute Maid that I bought in 7-11, I just got pissed off after discovering that it has less orange pulps, which they advertise and labeled their drinks that they have pulpy oranges, then I found it out that there are similar cases happening to other people. So from now on, before we buy a bottle, we should check first if the one bottle has many pulps by looking at the bottom of the bottle, and after a try out of that test, we just acquired a bottle full of pulps while ago. Heehe and I now enjoy drinking it again. Maybe they just encountered some flaws in making that drinks because I think the supply is running low and the demand is getting higher already, same thing that happened to C2 drinks years ago, were I buy 2 dozens of Peach flavored C2 drinks for Lace. But I just can’t buy a dozen of Minute Maid because it is a little pricey for me hehhehe.

Tomorrow I’ll be writing again for 2 events, and also 4 magazine articles and a photo files from my photographers. Hope that everything will be release by November in print and thanks so much to my magazine friends for the big support, and yeah! I support them too and they are now part of my little gimiks every year and everytime that I’m organizing an event.

I’m now going back to those old toy forums, I’m now itching in getting some new cool GI JOE figures, and I’m one of the members of Toy Soldiers 1:18 toy group, it’s a group/community specialized in GI JOE and army figure toys. And for that we will be having our first meeting for an event proposal for a 1st Philippine GI JOE Convention 2009, which the event concept haunts me during my sleep, so in order to end that premonition and other wacky dreams, I’ll just write it down and start marketing it with our sponsors. And to those other group wanna bes, awww man, just leave it to the experts okay?, I’m not an expert here, but my group is the only active GI JOE group here in the Philippines, so if you stick into collecting Barbies and other playthings, I suggest you better stick there and not try to have a competition, because it will kill the joy of the hobby and also the fun in collecting. So don’t try to be a home wrecker.. I just found this fiasco in some text messages reporting to me about what’s happening in the crazy world of toy communities here in the Philippines.. you know its like that we are selling Shawarma and then another store sells Shawarma too, that is originally they are selling Buko Pie hahahaa.

It’s a crazy world out there..hay.. Its fun to be with these people. Kulang na lang magbarilan dahil sa robot at mga laruan. Galeng di ba?! Onli in the Pilipins.