My next TV and print appearance



Probe TV
My next tv appearance will be on December 3, tune in to ABS CBN and watch the Probe TV show, they will feature something about my stuff here in my blog and also about an event and my blog coverage. It feels great that my blog coverage materials is now branching out online and now landing on the pages of magazines, newspapers and the next is on TV.


thanks to Steph and Paterno for the interview, I really enjoyed the company and also discovering this carinderia that offers wifi internet access to its customer. The Lechon Kawali they have is yummy.



The tv appearance is one of my first in an interview format, I've been appearing on TV in some talk shows, most of it are live and others are just interview inside one of my events. But having a different kind of tv appearance with an interview focusing on a subject, is one of my first tv interview and the big gig is it will be at Probe Tv. This will be my 2nd time in Probe TV, and its an another experience that I can share outside from the world of blogging. Catch my tv interview on December 3, 2008. I'm a little bit shy, because I don't know what will be outcome of the segment based on the editing and story. thanks Probe!


http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2600/wa634858359ow4.jpg
Andoy's World
Check out and grab the latest copy of Inquirer LIBRE, this free newspaper can be found at any MRT station, and I think they release this newspaper every morning. I have a special appearance there courtesy of the comic strip artist Kawingkawing. I'm one of the characters in the comics strip and also my pet cat "Pulot" is a guest too.

the setting is in the cave man years, where humans learn something and do an activity in an early stage, Kawingkawing showed a funny comics side on how blogging started. that's me on the comics strip dreaming to be a popular blogger when I grow up hhhahaa. you can read more of that strip HERE. thanks Kawingkawing. This is my 2nd time too appearing in his comics strip.

**
Do you want to know what's happening if you are over 40 years old? then check this site Over 40 vs. the World and find it out on how to fight.