My Events Calendar now up!

I just posted My events calendar here in my blog, and you can view it in the right sidebar of this blog AzraelsMerryland.blogspot.com. This will serve as my guide for the events that I will attend,and most of these are events that I will do a coverage for my blog and a photo coverage gig for everyone. It will also note me and inform me about my schedules even that I don't have my own planner or calendar, sometimes it is much better to put it here and mark others as codename events just to make it private.

I stay most of the time checking the events of my blog, but still I have my iGoogle interface which has the most complete calendar list of events, activities and notes.

hope this will be helpful also to my blog readers, to be aware of the events and activities.