Superproxy video - Eraserheads concert - The Final Set



Check out the video of Eraserheads performing "Super Proxy", a tribute song for Francis M, and since Francis M was scheduled to perform the rap song but he died before the March 7 concert. I'm glad that my friend RG recorded the whole segment and I like the quality of it recording the whole song and performance from the big screen. RG said "This video is dedicated in memory of my very good friend, Francis M."

You'll also see me in the video at 1:13, I was busy texting and giving some updated in my blog and in plurk about the concert, but it was the shameless video and I'm afraid that this video will be included in the DVD, if ever they will produce a DVD version of the concert.

He also has this video of "Overdrive" from his blog in RG @ Multiply