Toy stores in Greenhills will move from Blue to Orange Lane

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/2/photos/307/500x500/5/P3140016.JPG?et=mfUZiw2oT4G2Oh%2CtfsPsCQ&nmid=86409869

I sometimes joke around with friends and tell them that Greenhills is evil!
Because all good stuff is in there and if I enter the mall, I might leave the area with a plastic bag full of toys and action figures. For us, the venue is the heaven and birthplace of toy collectors and fanatics.

I just got some confirmed news that all toy stores in Shoppesville in Greenhills will be transferring from Blue lane to Orange lane. A friend told me that the Orange lane is located on the other side of Blue lane. The transfer of stores is to open up a major renovation for the Blue Lane. I know it will be a hard for the toy store owners to move and start over again. But that will be for a temporary stay at the Orange lane. I just heard that the new renovated Blue lane will be available for them again to rent it, but to pay much double price of the rental free. Many toy store owners was disappointed and some of them just gave word that they will close down and move to online selling, thats a wise decision and it will be benefit them more rather than pay for a double rental fee of store space.

I just suggested that, they can start over again and form a group of 3 toy stores and rent one venue for them, and they share all the rent, although the space is small for the 3 owners. I just hope that they revert back the P10,000 rental fee of the old Blue Lane in Shoppesville. Let us save the toy stores in Greenhills :)

A toy store owner already consulted me about online selling, I just told them that it is still effective and they should go back online and focus for awhile there while look for a new venue for toy stores like in Greenhills. Will we ever see a the new blue lane somewhere?