Project Choco Black production note


Welcome back to my new production note, and whenever I post a production note and a project code name it means that there is another event coming for the next months and as of this moment I'm brewing it with the organizers and I'm volting in with them to make it possible. Last week, we did our first meeting at SM Southmall and I felt that the event is positive and cool to materialize it with a new look, venue and concept. I' m excited and right now I'm studying on some new grounds as the venue is not very familiar to me. More studies, research, consultation and geekiness will be done in the coming months, so expect some major updates here on what we have in store for you.

and oh.. this is the 1st project..
I haven't posted yet the other 2nd project ( will post in a different entry soon)