Meeting infront of a giant Recognizer in a productive Monday

CIMG9856

I just got a very productive Monday and I loved the start of my week and even that I complain too much that my schedule is almost screwed up and my calendar is not well organized, but here I am receiving good news, good offer and a new upcoming busyness that will be brewed starting today.

I feel that SMDC is building a giant Recognizer ship of TRON in SM MOA complex, check it out!

CIMG9847
The day starts here, after I ate my spaghetti and burger in Jollibee, I walked going infront of that giant Recognizer and held a meeting nearby. I’m wearing my Sominio running shoes and a white shirt with label “Mars needs Moms” , I went to a corporate meeting wearing my geek outfit, and ohh its great to meet Ayet again and stumbled each other as she exits that building, really great to see her, so energetic with lots of raket ideas in her eyes hahahah. 

CIMG9856
I took a photo of that Recognizer-like building, at first I imaging that they are building their own Super Dimensional Fortress. Kulang na lang lagyan si Mazinger Z sa gitna. hmmmmm toy photo shoot tayo with robots!

CIMG9857
After my meeting in SM MOA, I teleported to Glorietta 5 and greeted by a Venti size Cafe Latte in Starbucks..ohh yummy coffee to end my day. Great talks with the girl who treated me a coffee drink and a nice chat about social media. Awesome night and because of that..I cooked pasta at home with my wife, ate together in the dining table and celebrated our productive Monday.

CIMG9858
After the meeting, I plan to get my shopping fix in SM Makati, then I saw this Toki Doki wall posted in a new renovated section of their ground floor. hmmmm Toki Doki bags???

Then I searched for that same head gear that I used to wear during my early years of blogging, I went to the 2nd floor and found a small collection of hats, I saw some new designs, but I decided to get a branded one, but then I encountered sales lady sweeping the floor.. well all of them are sweeping the floor, makes it weird, then realized that the mall is starting to close at 9pm hahahah.

I went home empty handed but my mind still rolls and brain conceptualizes too much while listening to Third Eye Blind greatest hits in my Philips Go Gear. I went home with a hungry stomach, and the story ended that me and Lace cooking pasta at home.

cheers for a great productive Monday!